Consumer Product Design & Strategy
Fujitsu asked us to help define their laptop design strategy for the coming years. With this in mind, we facilitated two, 3-days workshops with their designers in our design studio in Amsterdam. We used the output to develop several final concepts.
Strategy during the workshops:
- Analyzing future use cases (pains, gains and new features)
- Analyzing the new technologies and their opportunities
- Brainstorming, Idea Sketching, Foam Modeling
Design activities after the workshops:
- Creating concepts for the most promising ideas
- Detailing several different design directions
We are looking forward to see the final results.
“Working with SLIMDESIGN was a great experience. The final design is beautiful and sophisticated and their engineering expertise was a great benefit. The two intensive and fruitful workshops in Amsterdam helped to create a clear project vision.”
Senior Design Consultant